24/7 Video Training & Support – Across the Continuum of Care
For educating and training your patients’ caregivers and families.
Our 3 video libraries help you span the continuum of care from
serious illness and palliative care through hospice and bereavement care.
24/7. What they need. When they need it. Where they are.
Family Support Through Serious Illness – Video Library
- Support for the family; how to cope with a family member’s serious illness
- 30 videos, 4 minutes each
- 24/7 access for the entire family, local and long distance
- Serious illness, palliative and hospice care
- View an excerpt from this library’s video, “Changing Roles and Goals”
Hospice Training for Caregivers & Families – Video Library
- Tending the patient’s needs
- 10 videos, 5 minutes each
- For the primary hospice caregiver and family
- Excellent for helping short Length of Stay family members understand changes that are occuring
- Content correlates with the standardized CAHPS Hospice Survey
- Companion module for your professionals and volunteers, “CAHPS Hospice Training for Teams”
- Optional Add-On: Spanish translations of the 10 “Hospice Training for Caregivers & Families” videos
- Click here to view samples from this library.
Want to Understand Your Grief? – Video Library
- 10 videos + “Holiday Grief,” 8 min each
- For bereaved caregivers, families, friends
- Great way to say “thank you” and provide support to your donors
- Blended education (live and online) for grief support groups and counselees
- Excellent grief education for your employees and volunteers
- Click here to view an excerpt from “What’s Your Weather?,” from this library.
- 24/7. Mobile device ready.
- Adult Learning: What they need. When they need it. Where they are.
- Adult Learning: Visual. Auditory. Tactile.
- Expert, evidence-based content, delivered in a warm, engaging style.
- Blended your team’s 1:1 live teaching with these online education videos for the family’s many mini-teachable moments, between team visits.
- Branded for your organization, with your contact information.
- Written and produced by Joy Berger, DMA, FT, BCC, MT-BC.
- Evaluate Our Value For Your Organization, Today!