Sample Topics for End-of-Life Care Professionals
- COVID-19: Refueling Our Hospice Professionals
- Hospice Compare for Leaders: Tracking Scores and Improving Outcomes
- Hospice Compare for Teams: Why Does It Matter to Me?
- The Patient/Family’s Experience & Your Technology: Does It Help or Hurt?
- CoPs, CAHPS, and Emotional Intelligence Gaps
- Empathy: What It Is, Is Not, and Can Be
- Death’s Coming: Do I Get Close or Close Out?
- Compassion: Fatigue, Resilience, and Wellness
- Keys to Today’s Grief and Grieving: Contemporary Research and Practice
Especially in this work, do we know it all,
or are we always learning?
Engage Dr. Joy Berger to lead your leaders, employees, volunteers, partners, community, or others in live, interactive teaching and learning
- Conference, workshop, classroom, small group, 1:1
- On site or via webinar with or with webcam or phone
- See sample topics above, tailored to your specific needs
Dr. Joy Berger’s sample teaching includes:
- 6th Annual Dying and Death in Europe in the 18th-21st Centuries: East Meets West
- Association for Death Education and Counseling (ADEC)
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
- Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP)
- World Congress for Music Therapy
- Association for Professional Chaplains (APC)
- American Music Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Hospice Education Network
- Book, Music of the Soul – Composing Life Out of Loss
- Numerous national, regional, state, community, and hospice-wide sessions
- Director of comprehensive hospice education programs
- Adjunct university instructor
- Most important, in-the-moment experiences
Composing life moments that matter …