When Time Is Too Short and Distance Too Long
Use Today’s Tech to Connect
For Your Triage Office Staff &/or Grief Support and Counseling
- We equip your triage office staff and/or grief counselors with HIPAA Compliant technology for video meetings with caregivers, family members, additional team members, and more
- This does not replace the importance of in person visits
- This does equip your staff with better options for more personalized connections, than just phone
- This enables you to include additional family members for Plan of Care meetings, or timely information about care
- Think, caregivers/family of patients in nursing facilities
- Out of town family members
- Adding in an additional team member for only a few minutes of the call
- Options and opportunities are numerous, for assisting your patient care teams and grief support / counseling
- Click here to schedule a meeting with Joy Berger, owner of Composing Life
- Or, contact us more immediately at (502) 593-3916, or email@example.com!
Connect More Personally When It Matters Most
Grief Counselors: Use our HIPAA compliant TeleCounseling Technology to simplify your schedules and connect across distance.
You can …
- Provide timely, just-in-time Individual sessions or check-ins. (For non-reimbursed settings, who says a session has to be an hour?)
- Facilitate a family meeting.
- Lead a support group.
- Increase evening and weekend availability.
- Provide team meetings from multiple sites.
- Connect with any combination of mobile devices, laptops, or regular phones.
- Gather together with up to 25 different logins at one time.
- Communicate locally, nationally, and internationally.