HIPAA Web Meeting Technology
- How many patients’ families do you serve?
- Where do they live?
- How many have limited transportation?
- How do you sync schedules to meet at the same time and place?
- Do you serve families in rural areas?
- In highly congested, urban areas?
- Do any of your psychosocial/spiritual/counseling professionals multiple hats, as in being a hospice social worker or chaplain who’s torn between immediate patient care visits and scheduled bereavement visits?
- What age ranges are your bereaved family members? Engage busy, younger generations with online support groups.
- How much time and money can be cut, without compromising supportive care? With increasing access, availability, and satisfaction?
“Comp-companion” more people. Easier. Faster. More frequently.
Use our HIPAA compliant telehealth/counseling/support technology to simplify schedules and connect across distance.
You can …
- Provide timely, just-in-time Individual sessions or check-ins. (For non-reimbursed settings, who says a session has to be an hour?)
- Facilitate a family meeting.
- Lead a support group.
- Increase evening and weekend availability.
- Provide team meetings from multiple sites.
- Connect with any combination of mobile devices, laptops, or regular phones.
- Gather together with up to 25 different logins at one time.
- Communicate locally, nationally, and internationally.